PeakEquity has invested $50 million of fund equity, and over $200 million of fund and co-investor equity to date
Radnor, PA, February 15, 2017 – PeakEquity Partners, a private equity firm specializing in majority buyouts and minority recapitalizations of enterprise software and solutions businesses, today announced the successful completion of fundraising for PeakEquity Partners Fund I, L.P. (“PeakEquity I”), which closed on over $137 million of capital commitments, surpassing its $100 million target. PeakEquity I’s limited partners include a diverse base of asset managers, family offices and individuals.
Greg Case and Paul Winn formed PeakEquity Partners in 2014, and were joined by Ric Andersen in 2015. D.J. Andrzejewski joined PeakEquity Partners in 2014 and was promoted to Principal in 2016.
- Mr. Case (Co-Founder and Partner), previously a Senior Partner and Shareholder at Apax Partners as well as a Partner at LLR Partners, leverages over 25 years of private equity investing experience and has dedicated the last 15 years to investing in, and providing strategic guidance to, enterprise software and solutions businesses.
- Mr. Winn (Co-Founder and Partner), having served in executive leadership positions at large and middle market enterprise technology companies from product development, site management and general management at IBM to President/CEO roles at Genicom, PowerQuest and Princeton Softech, has been building sustainable growth enterprise software and solutions businesses for over 25 years.
- Mr. Andersen (Partner), previously a Managing Director at Silver Lake Partners and a Partner at Milestone Partners, as well as a senior partner at Price Waterhouse, PwC Consulting, and IBM, leverages over 30 years of business leadership, value creation, and investing in industry, management consulting and private equity.
- Mr. Andrzejewski (Principal), previously with Stripes Group, Milestone Partners and Venrock, brings over eight years of private equity experience sourcing and executing investments across a variety of software and technology sectors.
PeakEquity Partners invests in enterprise software and solutions companies that have large addressable markets, proven technology, products and offerings, and demonstrated traction with a meaningful base of referenceable customers. To date, PeakEquity I has led three enterprise software and solutions buyouts, deploying $50 million of fund equity, and over $200 million of fund and co-investor equity.
- G5 is a software as a service (“SaaS”) digital marketing platform for multiple real estate verticals. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with a cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience – from awareness to advocacy – for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches.
- EnterpriseDB provides enterprise class database solutions based on PostgreSQL, an open source data platform for digital businesses. EnterpriseDB is the leading worldwide provider of Postgres software and services that enable enterprises to reduce their reliance on costly proprietary solutions and slash their database spend.
- Valiant Solutions is a leading provider of human capital management solutions. Valiant’s solutions are delivered in a SaaS platform which powers a suite of integrated payroll, time and labor management and human resources products.
Stanwich Advisors LLC and CV Brokerage Inc. served as placement agents for PeakEquity I and Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP served as legal counsel.
PeakEquity Partners (www.peakequity.com) is a private equity firm focused on investments in Enterprise Software and Solutions companies. The principals of PeakEquity Partners have extensive experience as investors and operating executives in multiple market sectors. The firm invests in businesses that have large addressable markets, proven technology, products and offerings, and demonstrated traction with a meaningful base of reference-able customers. PeakEquity invests in companies with revenues of $15 to $50 million that have the potential for annual revenue growth in excess of 30%. PeakEquity can invest $20 to $50 million or more per portfolio company and will take minority or majority positions. The firm leverages and provides access to extensive operating resources to provide companies an edge in capturing market segment leadership and achieving revenue growth and margin objectives.
Contact information for PeakEquity Partners is as follows:
Address: 555 East Lancaster Ave. Suite 500. Radnor PA, 19087